This is a tried and true recipe !! if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, you cannot go wrong here. This is the way my Mother always made, just give a shot it won’t fail you !
These Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. They’re the easiest baked fries you’ll ever make – they pack a phenomenal fresh herb taste with only 8 ingredients!!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2– 2 ½ lbs russet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp butter*
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¾ c Parmesan
- ¼ c parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and cut potatoes into matchstick slices, ½ – inch wide and ¼ – inch thick.
- Place potato slices in a gallon zip-top bag and toss with olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Layer potato slices in a single layer on each baking sheet.
- Bake fries in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- During the last five minutes of baking, heat butter and garlic over medium heat in a small saucepan for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. When garlic starts to brown, remove from heat.
- In a large bowl combine fries, garlic butter, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, Parmesan, and parsley. Toss until fries are evenly coated.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!