This is a tried and true recipe !! if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, you cannot go wrong here. This is the way my Mother always made, just give a shot it won’t fail you !
Banana Cream Cheesecake Bars are a delightful smooth, banana flavor filled treat. You’ll adore this simple pastry that you can prepare one day and have them prepared for your excursion, potluck, or any event dessert the following day!
We cherished this banana cheesecake for it’s heavenly flavor, rich surface, and furthermore in light of the fact that it is no-heat. This is a truly wonderful summer dessert! With the Nilla Wafer piece outside, it will help you to remember the exemplary most loved banana pudding, yet in no-prepare cheesecake structure.
Pound the Nilla Wafers, either with a food processor or by putting the treats in a zip top pack and smashing them with a moving pin. Blend the treat morsels with softened spread and afterward press into the lower part of a 8×8-inch that has been fixed with material paper. The paper will make it simpler for you to lift the entire cheesecake out of the skillet after it chills so you can slice it into bars to serve.To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
• 3 cups Nilla Wafer (approximately one 11-ounce box) cookie crumbs
• 1/2 cup butter melted
• 1 pint heavy whipping cream
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 24 ounces cream cheese (3 8-ounce packages) softened
• 2 packages instant banana cream pudding mix (3.4 ounces each)
• optional garnish: whipped topping and banana slices
1) In a medium mixing bowl, combine the Nilla Wafer crumbs and the melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a square 8×8-inch baking pan (a 9×9-inch pan will also work well) lined with a sheet of parchment paper with extra paper sticking up from the edges. Chill the crust in the refrigerator or freezer while you move on to the next steps.
2) In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer or stand mixer on medium speed, whip the heavy whipping cream and sugar together until stiff peaks form; set aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer or stand mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the pudding mixes a little at a time, beating well between each addition. Add the whipped cream and mix until smooth.
4) Spread the cheesecake filling evenly over the chilled crust. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate the cheesecake for 8 hours, or overnight.
5) Cut the chilled cheesecake into 9 squares and garnish with whipped topping and banana slices if desired. Serve chilled.