Have you ever tried something so delicious you can barely stand it…and something that you’re even more shocked that you actually made. This is one of those recipes.
Waffles that taste like delicious cake and look like waffles. They can be eaten for breakfast or as a yummy dessert. Waffles can be served with ice cream, whipping cream or any other sauces or toppings. More than one type of batter can be combined and swirled into the waffle maker to make fun colors and flavors.
Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
1 (16.5 oz) pkg Devil’s Food Chocolate Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines)
1 cup of water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3 large eggs
1. Preheat waffle iron (I recommend using medium heat), And Prepare batter according to directions on package.
2. Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray and pour amount listed from waffle iron manufactures instructions into waffle iron then cook according to time listed on instructions.
3. Serve warm with desired toppings.
For optional Nutella Sauce:
1. Whisk together 3/4 cup Nutella with 4 Tbsp milk (And more to thin as desired) until smooth.
2. Warm in the microwave if desired, And Drizzle over waffles.
These waffles are also perfect with sweetened whipped cream and fresh strawberries.