This is a tried and true recipe !! if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, you cannot go wrong here. This is the way my Mother always made, just give a shot it won’t fail you !
Think of this chocolate peanut butter tart as a decadent, grown-up version of a Reese’s Peanut Butter cup.
Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
Graham Cracker Toffee Crust
– 5 whole graham cracker sheets
– 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
– 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons of toffee bits (You’d best use Heath Bits ‘O Brickle Toffee bits)
Peanut Butter Pie Filling
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 6 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
– 1 cup smooth peanut butter
– 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
– 1/2 cup of toffee bits (You’d best use Heath Bits ‘O Brickle Toffee its)
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 4 oz. quality semisweet chocolate, chopped
– 1/2 cup of heavy cream
– 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
– 1 1/2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
– mini chocolate chips (optional)
– chopped peanut butter cups (optional)
– Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Pies
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a 12 count regular size muffin tin with muffin/cupcake liners.
2. Add Graham Cracker Crust ingredients to food processor and blend to a fine crumble. Then make sure to divide Crust mixture between the 12 liners, about a heaping tablespoon each, and press into the bottom of the liners. Now bake until lightly golden, about 5 to 7 minutes; Set aside.