Great weekday meal and the kids love it!
Grace your summer dinner tables with this delightful and sweet Creamy Fruit Salad. It’s called a salad, but, really, it tastes more like a dessert. It’s super rich, so luscious, and very easy to make!
This is to die for !! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
2 pkg cream cheese, softened (8 oz each)
1 pkg Cool Whip (8 oz)
7 oz marshmallow fluff
1 can(s) sweetened condensed milk
1 can(s) chunked pineapples, drained (8 oz)
1 can(s) peaches, drained and diced (15 oz)
1 pt fresh strawberries, sliced
1/2 banana, sliced
1 c walnuts
1. Cream together cream cheese and sweetened milk until smooth.
2. Then add Cool Whip. Then add the marshmallow creme and cream until smooth.
3. Incorporate the pineapples by hand.
4. Then incorporate strawberries.
5. Then incorporate peaches.
6. Then incorporate bananas.
7. Then incorporate nuts. Do not over mix!
8. Chill salad until serving time.