This baked Oreo dessert is the perfect, light, and frozen dessert for any Oreo fan !
Whenever I think of frozen Oreo, my mouth starts to flow. It is very creamy and delicious. It’s like the perfect combination of an Oreo pudding dessert and a delicious ice cream cake!
Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on.
For The First Layer :
– Oreo biscuit: 175 grams
– Butter: 50g (melted)
For The Second Layer :
– Whipping cream: 3 packages
– Milk: 2 cups
– Cream: two boxes
– Oreo biscuit: 6 pieces
– Biscuit: 1 cup (plain / ground)
To Decorate :
– Oreo biscuits: as desired
1. First, mix together the oreo biscuits with the butter in a bowl.
2. Then arrange the mixture in a glass tray.
3. And please mix whipping cream with milk to get cream.
4. Next, you can add the cream and biscuits and mix.
5. Make sure to crack the oreo grains over the cream.
6. Once finished, put the tray in the refrigerator until the two layers stick together.
7. Now, all you need to do is decorate it with oreo before serving.