Who doesn’t love a deliciously creamy no-bake dessert? And when it comes to creamy no-bake desserts, Blueberry Yum Yum certainly does not disappoint. With two fluffy layers sandwiching a layer of blueberry pie filling, this Southern classic is no-bake deliciousness at its best.
1 1/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
6 T. unsalted butter, melted
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
Cream Cheese Mixture:
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. confectioners’ sugar
2 c. whipping cream
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
3 T. granulated sugar
1 (21 oz.) can blueberry pie filling
Prepare the Crust:
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs , cinnamon, and melted butter. Blend with a fork until crumbs are moistened.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of crumbs to sprinkle on the top.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9×9-inch pan that’s been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Prepare the Cream Cheese Mixture:
- With an electric mixer, cream together softened cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the whipping cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- By hand, mix together whipped cream and cream cheese mixture until well combined.
Assemble the Yum Yum Layers:
- Spread a little less than half the cream cheese/whipped cream mixture evenly over the crust.
- Drop blueberry pie filling by large spoonfuls on top of the cream cheese layer. Gently spread blueberry pie filling evenly over the cream cheese layer.
- Top blueberry layer with the remaining cream cheese/whipped cream mixture. Gently spread it evenly over the blueberry layer, covering it completely.
- Sprinkle the top with the 2 tablespoons reserved graham cracker crumbs.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.
- I buy the “premium” pie filling so it’s loaded with more blueberries.
- 1/3-less fat cream cheese works just fine in this recipe, if you’d like.
- You can substitute an 8 ounce container of Cool Whip non-dairy whipped topping for the homemade whipped cream in the cream cheese mixture if you’d prefer.
- We like our Yum Yum thick! And that’s just how this recipe turns out – nice, thick creamy layers. We recommend doubling the recipe for a 9×13″ pan. You could “stretch” this recipe to a 9×13″ pan, but the layers will be very thin (and you would probably need to double the crust portion for it to adequately cover the bottom of the pan).
- We find the flavor of this Blueberry Yum Yum to improve even more as it sits. We love it after it’s refrigerated overnight, and love it even more after it’s sat and melded together for two nights!