This Taco Spaghetti Recipe is such an easy weeknight meal to make for your family and friends…The ultimate family dinner recipe, even the pickiest eaters will be craving it all the time! !! Follow my instructions and you’ll have a cheesy, comforting and flavourful easy with no clean-up dish !! Definitely going into my folder of regular meals !!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
8 ounces spaghetti
1-1/4 pounds lean ground beef or ground turkey
1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
2/3 cup water
1 can (10.75-oz) cream of chicken soup
1 can (10-oz) can R-otel diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
1 (8-oz) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- In a large skillet cook ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain fat. Return meat to skillet. Add taco seasoning and water. Stir to combine. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in soup, Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes. Reduce heat to low, and cook until the cheese melts, stirring constantly.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti and pour into prepared dish. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.