Soooo moist and so fantastic!! I bet you won’t want to stop eating them!Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
1 cup of chocolate chip
Toll House Morsels Semi-Sweet Chocolate
2 cups of pecans
3/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup of evaporated milk
1 (14 ounces) bags of caramels
1 1/3 cups water ( or as called for by your cake mix)
1/3 cup oil ( or as called for by your cake mix)
3 large eggs
1 (18 ounce) boxes of German chocolate cake mix
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. First, The oven must be preheated to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Then lightly grease one 9×13 inch pan.
3. Rely on package directions when preparing cake mix and pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan.
4. Now, bake for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
5. Melt caramels, 3/4 cup of the butter or margarine and evaporated milk in a saucepan then pour over baked cake.
6. Once done, sprinkle chocolate chips and chopped pecans over caramel mixture.
7. Pour remaining cake batter on top and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
8. Cool and frost.
To Make Frosting:
9. Melt together 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine and the unsweetened chocolate.
Remove from heat and add the corn syrup, vanilla, confectioner’s sugar, and milk, mix well and use to frost cooled cake.